This policy sets out how we manage your personal information and applies to anyone who visits our website, our premises or corresponds with us by phone, e-mail or in person.
Please read it carefully and if you have any questions please use the details in the ‘Contact Us’ section on our website.
When do we collect information from you?
We collect information that you give us by filling in forms, either on our site or in person, or when you correspond with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise.
This includes information you provide when you:
- Contact us for a quote
- use our website;
- Visit our premises
- Provide contact information
- visit our premises
What information do we collect and how do we use it?
The personal data we collect about you will vary depending on the service you request from us. Here are the types of data we may hold and what we do with it:
- Your name, email address and telephone number
- We may use your email address or telephone number to contact you with regard to services that we may supply to you
- Payment details
- We may also use your personal information for internal analysis in order to improve our service. Data used for this purpose is anonymised and your personal details will not be visible in any resulting reports or analysis.
- When you follow or contact us via Social Media
- We do not collect any personal data from you when you contact us via social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook or Instagram. Their privacy notices are available through your social media account and apply.
- We may copy or forward content such as images or comments and use them for promotional, analytical or business purposes.
We won’t use your information for any purposes except those above without letting you know and getting your permission first.
We may use profiling using your personal data, along with other publicly available information, to ensure that our communications to you are relevant and timely
Who do we share your information with?
We don’t sell your information to anyone. We share the information that is provided to us only:
- with third party service providers, such as email service provider (Gmail/Google), who provide services to us so that we are able to fulfil our obligations to you
- if we have a legal obligation to disclose your information (for example, if a court orders us to)
For how long do we keep your personal information?
We keep your information for as long as we need to for the purposes for which it was collected or for any period for which we are required to keep personal information to comply with our legal and regulatory requirements or until you ask us to delete your personal data, in accordance with your rights below. Usually our emails are archived for 7 years before being deleted. However we will regularly assess the personal data that we hold to determine its relevance and destroy your personal data if we no longer require it or no longer provide any services to you.
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal data. These include the right to:
- find out how we process your personal data;
- request that your personal data is corrected if you believe it is incorrect or inaccurate;
- obtain restriction on our, or object to, processing of your personal data;
- ask us not to process your personal data for our own marketing purposes;
- withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal data; and
- obtain a copy of your personal information which we hold about you. We will take steps to verify your identity before responding to your request and will respond as soon as possible and in any event within a month.
Further, if you do not wish to receive any marketing information from us, you can unsubscribe from such notifications at any time using the link on any email that we send to you, or at any other time by getting in touch with us using the details set out in the ‘Contact Us’ section below.
At the end of your relationship with us you can ask us to delete your personal data and we will do so as far as we are reasonably able and subject to our legal requirements to retain such data. You can also request that we provide you with written confirmation of the deletion of your personal data.
If you would like to exercise any of your rights outlined in this policy or have any questions about the way in which Complete Property Solutions (Sussex) Ltd handles your personal data, please contact Oliver Relton